Terms & Conditions
The Frisco Inn Web Site, is maintained for the sole purpose of making available Frisco Inn, information and for educating and communicating with visitors to the site. You may download materials displayed on the Frisco Inn Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Frisco Inn Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio or video without our the prior expressed written permission of Frisco Inn.
Your access to and use of the Frisco Inn Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing, and/or making reservations or purchases on the Frisco Inn Site or directly at the Frisco Inn, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Frisco Inn Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Frisco Inn Site without the prior expressed written permission of Frisco Inn. Frisco Inn neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Frisco Inn Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Frisco Inn.
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Frisco Inn Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Frisco Inn Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Frisco Inn Site are at your risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Frisco Inn Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Frisco Inn Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Frisco Inn Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Frisco Inn Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Frisco Inn Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Frisco Inn Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Frisco Inn or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Frisco Inn Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Frisco Inn Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Frisco Inn. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Frisco Inn Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Frisco Inn Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Frisco Inn, or other third parties as may be indicated below. Nothing contained on the Frisco Inn Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Frisco Inn Site, without prior express written permission of Frisco Inn. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Frisco Inn Site, or any other content on the Frisco Inn Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Frisco Inn will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Frisco Inn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Frisco Inn Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the Frisco Inn Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Frisco Inn Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Frisco Inn will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Frisco Inn Site.
- You agree that you will abide by all written and oral policies and terms and conditions of the Frisco Inn on Galena.
- Frisco Inn may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Frisco Inn Trademarks are the sole property of Frisco Inn on Galena Street, LLC
Our check-in time is between 2 PM (4 PM for the Loft) and 10:00 PM. If you will arrive after 10:00 PM please call to make arrangements for your late arrival.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM. While we do everything to guarantee your requested room assignment (if you requested a specific room), we can not guarantee room assignments until check-in.
Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am. We require all guests during quiet hours to respect their fellow guests and restrict noise in public areas, outside on the property, and guest rooms.
The hot tub, sauna, and game room closes at 10:00pm.
Each of our rooms is allowed one parking space.
We require the first two nights of your reservation to be paid at the time of reservation (Groups, the Loft, and extended stays may require a larger deposit). For one or two night reservations, the full amount is due at the time of reservation.
There is an additional charge per person per night of $20-$30 dependent on the time of the year that you stay beyond the base rate of the room. The base rate of our rooms is based on two guests in the room except for the 2 bedroom loft which has a base rate of 4 guests, and the 3 bedroom loft which has a base rate of 6 guests. Our reservation system automatically calculates the rates when you indicate how many guests are in your party. If you arrive with more guests than you made your booking for, you will be charged for the additional persons.
Our policy is that your balance is due, and will be payable on, your scheduled date of arrival. You are responsible for all nights of your reservation. No refund for unused nights will be given unless we are rebooked. If you cancel before 30 days from your scheduled arrival, a full refund minus a $50.00 handling fee will be refunded. If you cancel on or after, 30 days from your scheduled arrival no refund will be made unless we are rebooked for the full length of your stay and a $50.00 handling fee will apply.
No refunds are made for changes or cancellations on the day of check-in or after check-in. All of our guests, regardless of age, are provided our exceptional service; therefore, our additional per person charge applies for all ages. We do accept children provided they are supervised at all times. Horseplay, running in the building, and loud boisterous behavior are never tolerated. Children under 5 are not allowed in the hot tub or sauna.
If you will not arrive on your scheduled date of arrival, you must notify us by 9:00am on the day after your scheduled arrival date or your reservation will be cancelled and all of your deposit will be forfeited; you will also be responsible for the full amount of your entire reservation. For a one night reservation, arrivals on or after 6:00am (on the day of checkout) will not be permitted and the deposit will be forfeited.
A minimum night stay applies during certain periods. We are a non-smoking inn and we do not accept pets.
Online bookings are a “reservation request” and are not confirmed until you receive the final confirmation from us. If you decide to change the form of payment after your deposit is processed, you are responsible for a 4% fee on the deposit in order for us to credit it back to you and accept another form of payment for your deposit.
If a guests arrives with more persons than the reservation was made for, than the guests agrees to pay the normal and customary charges associated with an extra person(s) in the room, up to the maximum occupancy of the room.
If you arrive with more persons than your reservation was made for, and for more persons than the room that you booked will accommodate, than the extra persons will have to book lodging separately (there is no guarantee that lodging will be available at the Frisco Inn on Galena.) At no time will the Frisco Inn on Galena allow more than the maximum number of persons that has been specified, is the maximum capacity of the room, to occupy the room. It is not the responsibility of the Frisco Inn on Galena to find accommodation for these additional persons that arrive without the Frisco Inn on Galena’s prior knowledge. There will be no refund given for the reservation, if the guests(s) that reserved the room, do not wish to occupy the room, because the room cannot accommodate the number of guests that the guest chose to arrive with. If the Frisco Inn on Galena chooses to allow more guests to occupy the room than the reservation was made for, up to the maximum occupancy of the room, than the extra guests will be charged, and agree to pay the normal and customary charges, to occupy the room.
Online reservations made after 10:00PM for a same day arrival are not accepted.
The rates available by direct bookings with us, either through our website or by calling/contacting us directly, are oftentimes special promotional rates that are not available through any other channel.
Guests agree that they accept full financial responsibility for all damages caused to the property whether interior or exterior, furnishings, fixtures, and accoutrements, and will reimburse the Frisco Inn on Galena for any and all damages that they cause including repair or replacement of damages and loss of daily rental income resulting from these damages until repairs or replacement can put the property/unit(s) back in service.
Group Payment and Cancellation Policy
For groups (booking 5 or more rooms) a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, 25% deposit 90 days from arrival, 25% deposit 60 days from arrival, and 25% deposit 30 days from arrival. In the event of cancellation, regardless of season, cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the deposit(s) paid to date. (Or 100% of the stay if your reservation is for one or two nights at the time of booking.) Group reservations will be required to sign a group rental agreement.
We offer optional trip insurance from CSA Travel Protection, one of the leading travel insurance companies in the world. CSA® is a reliable, respected insurer that covers millions of travelers annually. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance for your trip. Purchase travel insurance here.
Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guest(s) will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. The Frisco Inn on Galena assumes no responsibility for insuring that the guest(s) has secured their possessions during the period of occupation by Guest(s). In addition, The Frisco Inn on Galena, staff and owners shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the property by Guest(s).
Reasonable consumption of alcohol is permitted. Please drink responsibly. We are resolute in providing all of our guests with a tranquil, relaxing stay with us, and therefore excessive alcohol consumption will not be tolerated. Guests choosing to drink excessively will be ask to vacate the premises without refund. No other drug use is permitted on the property under any circumstances and use of drugs will result in the requirement that you vacate the premises without refund.
Smoking of any kind is not permitted anywhere on the property. Guests choosing to smoke will be ask to vacate the property without refund and will incur a minimum $250 room reclamation charge.
Well mannered and respectful children are welcome at the Inn. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Horseplay, running in the building, and loud boisterous behavior are never tolerated. Children under 5 are not allowed in the hot tub or sauna.
In consideration of other guests, we do not allow pets at the Frisco Inn on Galena.
Each room is provided one free parking space for one vehicle. If you have additional vehicles you must check with the Frisco Inn on Galena Staff for appropriate additional parking.
Acceptance of Policies
You accept our policies and terms and conditions when you make a reservation, agree to rent a room, and/or check-in at the Frisco Inn on Galena. By acceptance of these policies through making a reservation, and/or agreeing to rent a room, and/or checking-in to the Frisco Inn on Galena, guests agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the owners of Frisco Inn on Galena Street, L.L.C. and its representatives from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs, and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guests and occupants, and licensees of Guests. Owner recommends that Guests obtain and carry insurance to protect personal property.
Guests or their personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by the property owners against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Please read and understand our policies before making your reservation.